Giving Tuesday is an annual international day of charitable giving at the beginning of the holiday season. Originating in 2012, Giving Tuesday has been celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity. Since 2012, the total amount raised from the Giving Tuesday movement is over $1 billion in the United States!
As a community-oriented firm, Azrael Franz takes great pride in our commitment and support to many organizations and charities, including:
- Baltimore County Public Library Foundation
- CASA of Maryland
- Children’s Cancer Foundation
- Living Classroom Foundation
- Maryland Crime and Victims Resource Center
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
Azrael Franz joins the #GivingTuesday movement in encouraging you to donate to your favorite charities on December 3, 2019. To learn more about Giving Tuesday and how you can become involved, visit givingtuesday.org.