During these uncertain times, we remain open and here to help. Rest assured that we are taking all available steps to remain accessible to our clients as we continue to act in accordance with their best interests during this difficult time.
Please see below for answers to some frequently asked questions, and feel free to reach out to us any time for assistance with your legal matters.
Is your office currently open during normal business hours?
Yes, we are open Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
Is it still “business as usual”?
While the health and safety of our staff, our clients, and the public remain our top priority, we are still working diligently to provide you with the same services we provided prior to COVID-19 (coronavirus). In the midst of this pandemic, Azrael Franz is still helping clients accomplish their legal goals, including the sale of a commercial building with a seller take-back loan, the successful filing of estate administration accounts, preparing estate planning documents for client signature, and resolving and settling personal injury cases.
When and how can I contact you?
Please call the office Monday through Friday, at (410) 821-6800, or email one of our attorneys or support staff at any time:
- Jon Azrael – Jazrael@azraelfranz.com
- Keith Franz – Kfranz@azraelfranz.com
- Paul Schwab – Pschwab@azraelfranz.com
- Jud Lipowitz – Jlipowitz@azraelfranz.com
- John Solter – Jsolter@azraelfranz.com
- Carley Wilbourne – Cwilbourne@azraelfranz.com
- Phyllis Arnold, Paralegal – Parnold@azraelfranz.com
- Amy Wheeler, Legal Assistant – Awheeler@azraelfranz.com
- Casey Davis, Personal Injury Case Manager – Cdavis@azraelfranz.com
What video chat platforms do you offer for clients?
Zoom, FaceTime and/or whatever platform you are comfortable with.
Are you accepting new clients?
Absolutely! We are here to serve and support you in any way through this unusual situation. Your well-being are our TOP priority. Please stay safe and healthy.