#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving powered by the influence of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, where the focus is on the holidays and end-of-year giving.
As a community-oriented firm, the Azrael Franz Schwab & Lipowitz attorneys and staff financially, and with their services, assist many charities. Among them are:
- Baltimore County Public Library Foundation
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- CASA of Maryland
- Children’s Cancer Foundation, INC.
- Living Classroom Foundation
- Maryland Crime and Victims Resource Center
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
AFSL joins #GivingTuesday in encouraging you to donate to one or more to your favorite charities on November 29, 2016.